Media Bounty Program Rules
No one is tryna upset the Reddit Hive Mind. So, uh, could you please check in with us before you do stuff?
- First rule of the road: if you want to be eligible for a media bounty, pitch us the idea FIRST.
- We will review the finished product and approve it PRIOR to publishing, this will be a binary decision: APPROVED or DECLINED.
- We do not expect 100% of each media piece to be positive, it is okay to respectfully disagree with our decisions and/or suggest improvements.
- If you are making a promotional video or writing a promotional story and you own XBR currency units or shares of XBR, LLC or Digital Goals, Inc. please disclose your ownership position.
- We believe in freedom of the press. If you are not looking for a bounty reward, and you have something important to say, please contact us and we'll endeavor to provide you with the information or access you might need to write your unbiased story. Know that we are trying hard to develop something wonderful, and we will make a few mistakes along the way. We acknowledge these imperfections up front and ask that you allow us to tell our side of the story. This may go a long way to making our family holiday conversations less awkward.
Important Legal Information
The bitcoinR media bounty program is an experimental and discretionary rewards program for our active bitcoinR community to encourage and reward those who are helping to proliferate the platform. You should know that we can cancel the program at any time, and rewards are at the sole discretion of the bitcoinR team.
In addition, we are not able to issue rewards to individuals who are on sanctions lists or who are in countries on sanctions lists (e.g. North Korea, Iran, etc.). You are responsible for all taxes. All rewards are subject to applicable law.
Finally, your activity must not violate any law or plagiarize any content that may be protected.